Elegant Stacked Stones for Any Project
Are you looking to add a touch of natural beauty to your home? Stacked stone tile is a stunning and one-of-a-kind technique to add texture to any space, and stacked stone is a popular choice for interior and exterior applications. Made from natural stone, each tile is unique and offers a one-of-a-kind look.
If you want to install stacked stone anywhere in your house, Red Earth Tile is the company to call. We are the local specialists in installing stacked stone, and we can’t wait to work with you to create the home of your dreams.
What Is Stacked Stone
Stacked stone is a type of building material that consists of thin, uniform pieces of natural stone that are layered on top of one another. The stones are typically cut from sedimentary rock, such as sandstone or limestone, and then bonded with mortar or cement board.
Stacked stone is also durable and easy to install, making it an excellent choice for any DIY project and professional contractors. Stacked stone can be used for both interior and exterior applications. Furthermore, stacked stone is an excellent choice for walls and fireplace surrounds. It is also ideal for interior applications such as backsplashes, accent walls, and floors.
The Pros of Stacked Stone Installation at Home
Stacked stone is a stunning and long-lasting addition to any space. Stacked tile is another choice with several perks. Here are some of the most significant benefits of stacked tile.
1. Stacked tiles are an excellent choice for enhanced House Value: If you want healthier air within your home, compared to other man-made materials, stone does not expose to off-gas or emits toxins into the air. Therefore, stacked stones can make your home healthier for you and your family by enhancing the air quality you breathe. Plus, because the stacked tiles are such a popular design element, they can also help increase the resale value of your home should you ever decide to sell it.
2. Designs: Stacked tile is available in various colors and styles, so you can easily find a look that suits your taste and search for styles that fit your own home at Red Earth Tiles today.
3. Durability: The durability of stacked tiles is one of its most significant benefits. Since it’s so strong and long-lasting and made from natural stone, stacked tiles are solid and can withstand all weather conditions. They can be placed in any location!
4. Maintenance: Stacked tiles enhance any exposed wall without much maintenance. Once it’s installed, you’ll need to wipe it down with a damp cloth occasionally to remove dust and dirt from the inside corners of the walls. That’s it!
Overall, there are plenty of benefits that come with installing stacked tile in your home. From improved indoor air quality to increased resale value to creating a unique corner wall, stacked stone is worth considering for your next home improvement project!
Install Stacked Stone Tile for Kitchen Backsplashes
Stacked stone is an excellent choice for kitchen backsplashes. The stone tile installs easily and can be applied directly over an exterior wall board with cement board. In addition, stacked stone is available in various colors and styles, so you can find the perfect tile to match your kitchen décor. Stacked stone is the perfect option if you’re looking for an easy way to add a touch of luxury to your kitchen.
Stacked Stone Veneer for a Fireplace Wall
A stacked stone veneer fireplace is a beautiful and luxurious way to add character to your home. Unlike a traditional brick or wood fireplace, a stacked stone fireplace is made with thin pieces of stone that are layered on top of each other with cement board. In addition, stone veneer fireplaces are more energy efficient than traditional fireplaces because they do not require a flue.
Stone veneer is also environmentally friendly for your fireplace because it is made from natural materials. Our stone veneer professional installers at Red Earth Tile have the experience to ensure your fireplace is perfectly installed.
Installing a Stacked Stone Wall
Stacked stone walls are a beautiful and favored feature in many homes, adding charm and character. They can add a touch of luxury to a room or create an eye-catching focal point. If you’re thinking of adding a stacked stone wall to your home, we have the right tools and skilled installers by Red Earth Tiles.
Use Stacked Stones to Give Your Dream Home a Classic Appearance
Stacked stone in the home is a guaranteed way to make it feel more elegant. If you want to ensure that your stacked tile looks excellent in your environment, let the professionals at Red Earth Tile help you find the perfect match.
We are committed to making the installation of your new space as easy as possible and offer free quotes and details to ensure this. So call Red Earth Tile right away to have your kitchen, walls, or fireplace be the envy of all your guests.
Our Stacked Stone Installation Process
1. Schedule a Free Consultation: The first step in our stacked installation process is to schedule a free consultation with one of our tile installation experts. We’ll come to your home, take measurements, and help you choose the perfect stones for your space. Our mission is to aid in creating the best space by providing you with tips and make sure that all your concerns are covered.
2. Expert Evaluation: Once you’ve chosen your stone, our stacked tile installer will come to visit your home to evaluate the space and create a template. This ensures that your stones will be cut to the perfect size and shape.
3. Clean Up and Preparation: We want to make sure your stacked stones are installed without a hitch. We start by clearing all debris, checking all corners, preparing everything you need like grout, sand, adhesive, mortar mix, ledger panels, and clean water. We then measure every angle and have you sign off on the design.
4. Installation process: The next step is to cut and install your new stones in your space. Our expert installers will cut the stones to size and tap them gently into the mortar until they are securely in place.
5. Finishing Touches: The final step is to add the finishing touches and use a trowel to smooth out any rough spots in the mortar, and voila! You’ve successfully installed stacked tile. They’ll add beauty and function to your kitchen, walls, or fireplace for many years.
Make the Right Choice and Hire the Experts for a Quality Installation.
Red Earth Tile is the best-stacked stone business, so call us if you want to upgrade your home with a new stacked stone wall. We’ll ensure you get the suitable stones for your project and know how to set it up. Contact us today to set up a free consultation!